Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dream board

Over the years, I have heard about people making dream boards.  On these boards, they would put all the things they want out of life and the board would be a reminder of their goals.  I started a dream board for myself not too long ago but after an unfortunate incident with my cats who found the bulletin board very tempting as a scratching board, I was without my dream board. So in an effort to keep myself focused on my hopes and dreams, I thought I would start this little blog where I can add to it as things come to mind.  It will also be safer from my cats :-)  Since tonight is a Lost night, I am up pretty late and have an early morning tomorrow so I need to get to bed soon but I wanted to get this started and out of my head.  Right now my first hope and dream would be to have a job that I love to get up and go to everyday. Of course in the ultimate dream, I would be independently wealthy and wouldn't have to work at all and that would go a long way to making all the other hopes and dreams come true.  Well, off to bed, more to come...................

No comments:

Post a Comment