Thursday, March 4, 2010

Starting my books to read list (this will be long & continuous over time)

                                                                                                 
I never seem to have enough time to read all the books that I would like to read but I like to keep track of  them just in case there is a time in the future when I am laid up and need some entertainment. It would be nice to have a list of wonderful books to read if that time comes. I have lists everywhere on scraps of paper but they drive me crazy because they are loose and all over and it will be so nice to get them all in one place :-)
In no particular order
Pieces of Sky by Kaki Warner
Lord of the Far Island by Victoria Holt
Days of Gold by Jude Deveraux
Kindred in Death by J.D. Robb
          Lead Me On by Victoria Dahl         


    I thought it would be fun to try out those amazon links on the page to match the books I want to read.  Pretty cool, huh?  Of course, if you click on them and go buy the book I get some money but I'm not really expecting that to happen.  I just thought it was fun to experiment with and a good way to get pictures of the books on the page but hey, if you want to go buy the book, I won't argue with you - LOL!            

                                                                                                  

                                                                                                                        

 

 
                                                                  

 

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment