Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dreams come big and small............

When I think of things I want, they randomly run through my head and range from the smallest things to the biggest things.  I think that is pretty normal (or at least I hope it is!).  So here are some of my hopes and dreams from today:
  • to be debt free
  • to build a house on my property
  • to landscape/pave my property where it is pretty and enjoyable
  • IPHONE
  • Nook or somthing along those lines
In return for the blessing of being able to have hopes and dreams, here are somethings I am grateful for:
  • God
  • Family
  • Friends
  • that I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, food to eat, and a car to drive
  • my health

As usual it is too late on a work night so I am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment